Charles Henry Hammarstrand Goodwin Endowed Scholarship
A merit-based annual scholarship dedicated to the memory of Charles Henry Hammarstrand Goodwin. Requires a 2.0 cumulative GPA, a sophomore status or higher at S&T, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a short essay, and a letter of recommendation from a team adviser.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list SDELC team participation (provide team name and semester for each)
- Provide a list of leadership positions on SDELC teams (include team, title, and term)
- Provide a list of SDELC classes (list any learning experiences you wish to share with the committee)
- Please provide a 750 word or less essay on why you should be considered for this scholarship (scholarship is a merit based scholarship)
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from your team advisor supporting your application