Department of Psychological Science Scholarships-Current Students
This is a general application for all scholarships available in the Department of Psychological Science. Applicants must be psychology majors. These are not renewable scholarships. Students must apply each academic year. Some scholarships might be based on need and FAFSA data, if available, may be used in the decision-making process.
- Supplemental Questions
- How many credit hours have you completed to date (including transfer credit)
- How many credit hours are you currently enrolled?
- What is your S&T (no transfer courses) GPA
- What is your overall GPA (including transfer courses)?
- List the S&T psychology courses you have taken and your grades.
- List the transfer psychology courses you have taken and your grades.
- What extracurricular activities or organizations have you participated in relating to Psychology? List any leadership positions.
- What other extracurricular activities or organizations have you participated in at Missouri S&T? List any leadership positions.
- In a statement of 300 words or less explain why you are a good candidate to receive a scholarship and what this scholarship would mean to you.
- Show 4 more