Robert V. and Wilma A. Boaz Scholarship in Civil Engineering
• Current undergraduate student.
• Declared major in civil engineering, architectural engineering, or environmental engineering with admission to the academic department.
• Junior or senior status.
• Interest in career in structural engineering.
• Financial need.
• Minimum 2.75 gpa, upper one-third of class.
• Full-time enrollment.
How to apply: Awards are based on the general scholarship application. No additional application is required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your area of interest structural engineering?