Barbara Sue Johnston and James V. Leonard Scholarship
• Current undergraduate student.
• Declared major in electrical engineering and admission to the academic department.
• Full-time enrollment.
• Minimum 2.75 gpa.
• First preference to member of IEEE.
• Second preference to member of Society of Women Engineers.
• Third preference to student of Native American descent.
How to apply: Awards are based on a combination of the general scholarship application and one or more supplemental questions..
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)?
- Are you a member of the Society of Women Engineers?