MusicAuthority Annual Music Lovers Scholarship
MusicAuthority recognizes the positive impact that music can have on a student’s learning experience. Studies have shown how music can enhance learning- from improving memory performance to relieving anxiety, music can be a great component to aid a student’s college experience.
We are proud to offer our $1,000 scholarship to one current or prospective student for the 2019 school year. We will be offering this scholarship on a continual basis and we are excited to promote a passion for music and higher education.
Please write a 1200-1500 word essay answering the following questions:
1. How has music influenced your life, passions, ambitions?
2. How is music a part of your education?
3. What is your favorite type of music or musician to listen to while studying?
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.