John Foy & Associates Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship
For over 20 years, the attorneys of John Foy & Associates have worked to help the victims of car accidents and their families. But we understand that the impact of a car accident doesn’t always end when the medical bills are paid. Many car accidents leave a lasting effect on the victims — whether in the form of injuries, pain, emotional trauma, or simply a life-changing memory.
We don’t believe that any of those effects should change a student’s plans for college. At John Foy & Associates, we are deeply moved when we see accident victims pushing forward with their life plans despite their injuries — and we want to help. That is why we are proud to announce the John Foy & Associates Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship of $1,000.
The scholarship is open to students who have themselves been the victim of a car accident, as well as those who had a close loved one harmed in a car accident. We want to see you succeed at you education and career goals no matter how the accident affected you.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university for the current financial year.
• Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
• The Topic of the Essay is “Car accidents can often cause a profound change in how we see ourselves and how we live our lives. Did you find that you were different in any way after your accident, compared to before? What changed, and how have you grown from it?”.
• Must provide your written essay (PDF/Word format preferred) by the deadline of December 15, 2019.
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• The scholarship amount is $1000