AGC Student Chapter Scholarship Endowment
• Current undergraduate student.
• Declared major in architectural engineering, civil engineering, or environmental engineering and admission to the academic department.
• Sophomore, junior, or senior status.
• Interest in the construction industry.
• Good standing.
• Member of the AGC Student Chapter.
How to apply: Awards are based on a combination of the general scholarship application and a required essay detailing the applicant’s interest and commitment to the construction industry.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the student chapter of Associated General Contractors (AGC)?
- Please compose a 500 word essay detailing your interest in the construction industry an provide exmples of involvment in construction related activites.