Gerald L. and Eugenia Bradford Stevenson Scholarship
Scholarships shall be awarded to incoming undergraduate students majoring in Chemical Engineering that reside outside of the state of Missouri.
The primary focus of these scholarships shall be to encourage outstanding graduating high school students with significant financial need to attend Missouri S&T. Scholarship recipient selection will be based upon financial need with scholastic attainment and extracurricular activities/leadership strongly considered.
Special consideration will be given to students near Salem, Illinois. The scholarship is renewable if renewal criteria as outlined in the student’s award letter is met.
Please make sure your document name includes your first and last name as well as what the document is EX: jane_smith_ resume.pdf, jane_smith_letter_of_application.pdf, jane_smith_transcript.pdf. Letters of recommendation are not required to be named this way.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a letter of application, directed to Mr. Gerald Stevenson, which describes your educational objectives/plans.
- Please attach a high school transcript and any college transcripts (if applicable)
- Please provide a statement of financial need (if you wish this to be considered)
- Please provide the name and email address of your math or science teacher so that they can provide a reference letter for you. Your reference will be sent an email to the address provided with further instructions on how to submit the reference letter on your behalf. *Please note it is your responsibility to check the status of this recommendation letter and follow-up. You can view the status and manage these through the "manage reference" tab on the main screen. If your letters are not received, you may be disqualified.
- Please provide the name and email address of a supervisor if you have been employeed full or part-time so that they can provide a reference letter on your behalf. Your reference will be sent an email to the address provided with further instructions on how to submit the reference letter on your behalf. If you've not been employed, please select someone who has had a supervisory role with you (such as another teacher, coach, etc.) *Please note it is your responsibility to check the status of this recommendation letter and follow-up. You can view the status and manage these through the "manage reference" tab on the main screen. If your letters are not received, you may be disqualified.
- Please attach a resume that includes any past employment, leadership skills and activities (school & community), along with any hobbies, interests, or projects you have been involved in.
- Scholarship recipients are selected by an external scholarship committee. Please sign your name and current date as an acknowledgment that you understand that your application information will be released to this committee for review.
- 1. Electronic Signature (Type Full Name)
- 2. Today's Date
- Renewal of this scholarship is based upon maintaining a 3.0 out of 4.0 cumulative GPA, majoring in Chemical Engineering and being involved on-campus. Please sign your name below to give permission for this information to be released yearly to the donor of this scholarship fund.
- Show 3 more