Kenneth and Marian Clark Scholarship Endowment Fund
• Entering freshman, transfer student, or current undergraduate S&T student.
• Declared major in petroleum engineering with admission to the academic department.
• Full-time enrollment.
•• Entering transfer or current student: Minimum 2.5 college gpa.
• Entering freshman: 3.0 gpa and 24 ACT (1190 SAT).
• High financial need.
• First preference to graduate of a Missouri high school.
• Second preference to graduate of a Kansas or Oklahoma high school.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how this loan/scholarship would benefit you. (500 words max) *The scholarship cannot be received without the loan. You can pay the loan off at any time with no penalty.