Academy of Engineering Management Merit Scholarship Fund
• Transfer student or current undergraduate student.
• Junior or senior status.
• Declared major in engineering management and admission to the academic department.
• Minimum 3.25 gpa.
• Extracurricular activities and leadership experience.
How to apply: Awards are based on a combination of the general scholarship application and a required essay on the value of an engineering management degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- What will your class status be at the end of Spring Semester? (Please note: this scholarship is only open to those students holding Junior and Senior status)
- What was your previous semester GPA?
- How many credit hours have you completed?
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- What is your emphasis area within the Engineering Management Department?
- Please list any honors/achievements/awards:
- Please list any Extracurricular Activities and impact of your contributions.
- Please Attach a Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Please complete an essay which describes why you merit receiving this award and why you chose engineering management as your field of study, and the value the degree has provided you.
- Show 4 more