SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship
We are offering a $2,000 scholarship to an eligible student who has been a caregiver for a senior friend or relative. One student, who will be attending college or university in the Spring of 2020, will receive $2,000 for tuition and/or books.
In video format, please provide answers to the five questions below:
1. Please share your caregiving story with us. Who are you/have you been caring for and how do you help/have you helped care for this person?
2. What have you learned from your experience as a caregiver? How has this experience affected you?
3. What is a valuable piece of advice you’ve received from your aging friend or family member? What is a valuable piece of advice that you’ve given to them?
4. What will you be studying in school in the Spring of 2020 and how has your role as a caregiver influenced your chosen career path?
5. Why should you receive this scholarship and how will it help you?