NSF Scholarship in STEM (Fall 20, Spring 21)
This will remain open until all scholarships have been awarded.
NSF Scholarship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics is also know as NSF Scholarship In STEM.
Below are the requirements of this scholarship:
• US citizenship or permanent residence
• Financial need, as determined by FAFSA
• Enrollment as a full-time student, in good standing, in CpE or CS
• Overall cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
• Completion of CpE 2210 (for applicants from CpE)
• Completion of CS 1510 (for applicants from CS)
• Completion of 30 hours towards degree program requirements
• Agreement to participation in all program activities, including post-graduation surveys
• Signed release form
Maximum award amount is $10,000 based on Financial need.