Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - Spring 2021
This scholarship application is for the Spring of 2021 only. If you have already been awarded a Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship or plan to attend in the Fall of 2021, please do not apply again. The Missouri S&T Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship is a competitive scholarship, for documented members of Phi Theta Kappa who are full-time or part-time students currently enrolled in a regionally accredited institution offering an associate degree program and who meet eligibility requirements. The scholarship was established to recognize students who demonstrate both scholastic and leadership ability. The scholarship is offered in addition to merit-based scholarship awards.
- Documented member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Minimum 3.5 college-level GPA
- Completion of at least 24 college credit hours (completion of AA, AS, or AAS degree preferred) and no previous Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. citizen
- Supplemental Questions
- What Semester will you be coming to Missouri S&T?
- Please Upload a Scanned Copy of your Phi Theta Kappa member certificate.
- Will you complete an associate's degree before enrolling at Missouri S&T?
- Please list and describe leadership and service activities or organizations in which you have participated.